Sunday, March 14, 2010

XXX-PLORATION: THE FINALE


You know, you all are damn FREAKS, and I likes it!  So without further ado, I’m going to finish up this blog so the harassment can cease!  Here you go folks…the FINALE!!

So as I sat there talking to the new guy and husband, who came and sat down next me and said, ‘so man, you don’t want us involved?’  The new guy, without taking his eyes off me, said, ‘no, I don’t.’  ‘but this is the whole point of why I invited you.  For us to all have fun with each other.’  The new guy sighed and moved closer to me.  Imagine, being in between these two fine men??  My mind started to reel as I welcomed the idea of having them both.  ‘you said you were down, now you’re changing your mind.  What gives?’ the husband asked.  The new guy never responded to the husband and said to me, ‘would it bother you if it was just us and then have them watch?’  ‘no I don’t mind, but you initially agreed so what’s different now?’ I asked.  ‘well, when he described you, I was down, but now that I see you, I see more than just having a foursome with you.  I’m sorry, I’m a bit of a romantic.’  ‘well, why don’t we just  get it done and over with and then we can have a private session.  Just you and me.’  The new guy smiled and said, ‘I’d like that.  you promise?  Just you and me?’  I said, ‘yes.  Cross my heart.’  He stared at me for a second, licked his full beautiful lips and said, ‘okay, but he ain’t touching me.  No fucking way.’  We all busted out in loud laughter.  ‘man trust me, that will not happen,’ the husband said.

After a couple of glasses of wine, we retreated into the bedroom when the new guy said, ‘why don’t we take a shower,’ as he traced my cheek with the tips of his finger.  My hands slowly travelled up his thighs to his belt buckle and unfastened his jeans.  ‘you don’t waste any time, do you?’  I winked, stepped back a little and said, ‘aren’t you gonna undress me?’  He smiled, gently grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.  My knees weaken from his tongue in my mouth and a heat came over me and wrapped my arms around his neck; pulling him close.  I suddenly felt the bulge in his pants and pulled him even closer.  I felt the husband come up behind me and caress my thighs, reaching in front to unfasten my jeans.  His wife came behind the new guy and began unbuttoning his shirt.  For some reason, it seemed as if the wife and husband weren’t there and it just me and the new guy.  We were completely intoxicated by the kiss that neither of us noticed the husband and wife behind us.  That should tell you a lot.

Fully undress now, we all entered the shower and began soaping each others bodies.  It was obvious the new guy wasn’t feeling the foursome since he kept blocking the husbands’ hands from touching me.  The husband caught it and slipped his hand between my legs, rubbing my clit; pushing my ass into him as the new guy continued kissing me passionately.  Annoyed the new guy stopped kissing me and looked over my shoulder at the husband and said, ‘I don’t think I can do this.  You keep putting your hands all over her.’  The husband looked at him and smirked and said, ‘you agreed man.  What’s the problem?’ as he continued caressing my clit.  ‘okay okay,’ the new guy said.  ‘let’s get this over with,’ and looked me deep in my eyes…’because I want to have her all to myself.’  As his lips touched mine, I closed my eyes completely surrendering myself to him.  I don’t know what it was about him or this situation.  It didn’t feel like an erotic session with him…a horny fantasy…it felt more like…well…like he was giving me his heart through his touch.  Suddenly, I wanted to also be done with this and said, ‘let’s go into the bedroom.’ 

Everyone agreed and you can tell the new guy wanted it to be over just as much as I did because he grabbed the husband’s wife and began kissing her hard and whispering something in her ear as he slipped his hands in between her legs.  Excited by her moans, the husband came after me hungrily as his hands made their way to my breasts; squeezing them and playing with my nipples.  My hands travelled over the new guys’ ass; squeezing it and reached in front to stroke his cock; feeling it grow hard like a rock right there in my hands.  The new guy suddenly took the wife and laid her on her back; spread her legs and began playing with your pussy as I retreated down to his hard shaft and began licking and sucking the head.  The husband rubbed his dick against my ass and then entered my wet throbbing pussy.  While the husband stroked my pussy softly, the new guy entered the wife; placing her legs on his shoulders while his hands caressed my ass.  The husband leaned over my back and said, ‘you want me to talk dirty to you.’ ‘yes...yes,’  I whispered, then looked up at the new guy and said, ‘you too.’  The new guy smiled and said, ‘baby, you have no idea.’  He then looked at the wife who was moaning loudly now as he banged her harder and harder and said to her, ‘you like that cock in that wet pussy, don’t you?’  ‘yes, harder baby.  Go deeper.  I want you deeper.’  My moans grew louder listening to him talk dirty to her, listening to her moan and feeling the stroke of the husband’s cock deep inside me as he played with my clit.  ‘Oh my god,’ I screamed.  ‘my pussy is so wet.  FUCK ME HARDER.’  I watched with delight as the new guy’s cock went in and out of the wife’s pussy; reaching to caress her breasts.  The husband banged me harder and harder, whispering dirty things in my ear; ‘I love this wet pussy.  Your pussy is so wet. I’m gonna fuck you hard.  You like that.  Huh?  Tell me.  Tell me you like my cock stroking your pussy.’  ‘don’t you fucking stop fucking my pussy.  I love your cock.  I love your cock,’ I screamed.  Suddenly, like a chorus…we all came at that same time.  Bodies sweating; chests heaving.  Then, the new guy came after me and the husband went to his wife; ready to start all over again.  ‘wait…wait,’ I whispered, trying to catch my breath.  ‘I need to rest for a minute.’  ‘no problem baby.  You’re gonna need some rest.  Cause when I come after you, you’re not gonna know what hit you.’  I laughed a little and said, ‘aren’t we confident.  I can’t wait.’  I snuggled up close to him and laid my head on his chest.

After an hour of, we started back up again.  The new guy loomed over me, staring into my eyes and said, ‘you ready for me?’  I smiled and said, ‘of course.’  He began nibbling on my neck; his kiss travelling slowing towards my lips; my breasts; sucking my nipples; kissing my stomach and then he hit one of my spots.  He lifted my legs in the air and rested them on his shoulders and began kissing the insides of my thighs; driving me insane.  I wiggled under his touch; feeling his mouth suck on my thighs and not being able to take what he was giving me, but I damn sure liked it.  I looked over at the wife and husband and he had her on her stomach; giving her back soft wet kisses as his tongue travelled down the spine of her back.  Suddenly, I felt the new guys’ tongue on my clit and tried to get away.  ‘where you going.  Uh huh…come here,’ he said and he locked my thighs between his arms and commenced to mutilating my pussy.  ‘NO...YES…WAIT…OH MY GOD…OH MY GOD,’ I screamed.  It was like nothing I have ever experienced.  I felt dizzy as if I had taken some mind blowing drug; feeling his mouth devour every inch of my walls; his tongue darting in and out of my hole and sucking on my clit.  I began to cry and whispered, ‘wait…oh god…please don’t stop.’  He watched my every move; taking every drip of my sweetness in his mouth.  On the verge of climaxing, he stopped and entered me; laying his body on me and slipping his hands underneath my ass.  My enter body trembled and I couldn’t stop crying.  ‘I got you baby.  I got you,’ the new guy whispered in my ear; kissing my neck and then my lips.  He used slow, circular strokes inside my walls and I felt as if I was about to hyperventilate.  The husband was suddenly over me, kissing me as the new guy continued to stroke me gently; then his strokes became faster and this is where I lost control.  I grabbed his ass, wrapped my legs around his waist and heard him whisper, ‘Shit.  What are you doing to me.  DAMN, you feel so good.’  He began stroking me faster and faster as I screamed, ‘don't you stop.  please don't stop.  oh my god.  FUCK ME PLEASE.’  The walls of my pussy throbbed as my juices dripped down into the crack of my ass.   Suddenly, the orgasm heighten and I dug my nail into his back; feeling his skin in my nails.  What I thought was his sweat was actually his tears as our bodies trembled and jerked and we both climaxed loudly.  Breathing heavily and crying, me and the new guy held each other tightly and looked into each other’s eyes.  Slipping out of me, the new guy said, ‘that’s it.  This will not happen again.  I can’t share you with anyone.’  He searched my eyes and said, ‘I won’t share you with anyone.  I don’t know what you did to me, but I can’t.  I won’t.  Please say you feel the same.’  I held in his face in my hands and said, ‘you touched a part of me that I can’t explain and I don’t want anyone else but you.’ 

So, that was the last time that ever happened.  There were calls made by the husband and wife to continue our festivities, but neither of us were interested and declined their offers.  After a while, they stopped requesting and we would only get together for dinner and drinks.  It’s funny how love can find you within a world of ecstasy. 


This has been in part by, MIDNIGHT STAR-LUDES!  Keepin’ it tasty…ALWAYS!

2 comments:

VioletSyn said...

This is IT?! No more threes then foursomes?? lol Seriously this was an epic journey of lustful-ness that ended the way it should have ended...when you find someone that you can connect with sexually dammit no further applications are necessary(that other touchy feely lovey stuff will cum later..ha!)....whew! I will sleep good tonight!!

Caprice Starbrite said...

More is to come, you damn harasser! LOL